Product Description & Reviews
This coffee is grown in the exclusive Tarrazu region of Costa Rica. The small, high mountainous Costa Rican Tarrazú region, south of San José, has the ideal conditions. It is hand-picked at optimum ripeness, sun dried and hand graded to ensure the highest quality 100% Tarrazú Estate Coffee. The conditions are perfect for producing gourmet coffee...rich volcanic soil, high elevation, seasonal rainfall, and a cloud cover in the afternoon to shade strong sun.Cupping Notes: Caramel Aroma, Nutty, Citrus Acidity.
Features & Highlights
- Cupping Notes: Caramel Aroma, Nutty, Citrus Acidity
- Comes from the San Jose, Tarrazu Region of Costa Rica
- This coffee includes Bourbon, Caturra, & Typica Varietals
- This coffee is grown at an altitude of 1,800 Meters
- This bean goes through a Washed (Wet) Process
|Manufacturer:||Bodhi Leaf Trading Company|
|Brand:||Bodhi Leaf Trading Company|
|Publisher:||Bodhi Leaf Trading Company|
|Studio:||Bodhi Leaf Trading Company|
|Item Weight:||0.2 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.