3mm/5mmLab Planetary Ball Mill Tungsten Carbide balls (3mm, 100g)
3mm/5mmLab Planetary Ball Mill Tungsten Carbide balls (3mm, 100g) by YJINGRUI at Rat Coffee Shop. MPN: XYW-345. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Technical DataMain Material:Tungsten Carbide -WC -YG6Density:14.95g/cm3Surface Treatment:Blank or polishedShape:Sphere /cylinderColor:Metallic
Main Material:Tungsten Carbide -WC -YG6
Surface Treatment:Blank or polished
Abrasion Resistance:Very good
Compatible Samples:Hard, abrasive samples
Compatible Grinding Jar:Tungsten carbide jars
The shipment will be arranged in 1-3 working days( not including customized product), and takes about another 3-9 working days to reach you.
Features & Highlights
- Blank or high polished tungsten carbide ball mill grinding media balls, highly wear-resistant and resistant to acid and alkali.
- High hardness, can meet the vast majority of metal powder crushing and refining.
- They are extensively applied to in the fields of Metallurgy, Ceramics, Electronics, Light Industry, Paint, Medicine, Geology, Chemical Engineering and so on.
- Acid and alkali resistant; heat resistant; very good wear resistant; anti-oxidation.
- Grinding balls of diameters from 3mm to 30mm available to meet all kinds of requirements of planetary ball mills. High hardness, can meet the vast majority of metal powder crushing and refining