Product Description & Reviews
Works with all types of milk: whole milk, skim milk, almond milk and soy milk, though full fat milks froth best. Use the included small cleaning brush to clean any milk residue from around the spindle. For best results, pre-warm the cup or mug into which you will pour the frothed milk. Professional baristas will always pre-warm the cup before adding milk or coffee to ensure the temperature does not drop rapidly straight after pouring and you should do the same. We recommend gently stirring the frothed milk with a long-stemmed spoon before serving The Aerolatte Compact comes with two attachments: The original Aerolatte spiral whisk attachment is your frothing attachment. The warming paddle attachment is stored right under the viewing lid and easily interchangeable with the spiral whisk attachment. The warming paddle works great on the Hot setting to stir the milk without frothing. NOTE that there will be a small amount of froth generated for that perfect finish. Wipe the inside of the jug down after each use. When milk heats, the proteins will form a small layer at the bottom of the jug. This should be wiped off after each use otherwise the protein layer might burn on the next operation. This won’t be a problem except the non-stick coating is so good, that the burned milk will come off in a “skin” and may obstruct the whisking head from performing optimally. Follow the included Cleaning and Care directions before first use.
Features & Highlights
- The Aerolatte Grande Heat and Froth will easily warm and create milk foam, ensuring a perfect cappuccino is yours to enjoy each and every time
- Also works great for caffe lattes, hot chocolate, flat white, milkshakes and any other milk drinks that you can think of; Makes cappuccino froth for four servings
- Fully automatic with detachable base and easy to identify buttons for Hot or Cold froth
- Includes 2 attachments: original Aerolatte spiral whisk attachment and warming paddle attachment; also includes small cleaning brush
- When heating, the Aerolatte Compact will leave the milk at approximately 149°F/65°C
|Item Weight:||2.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 6.25 x 6.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.3 x 5.1 x 5.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.