Ayurvedic Roast - Top Caffeine Free Certified Organic Coffee Substitute - Natural Grain Beverage and Herbal Blend that is a Great Non Acidic Coffee Alternative
Huge Savings Item! Save 14% on the Ayurvedic Roast - Top Caffeine Free Certified Organic Coffee Substitute - Natural Grain Beverage and Herbal Blend that is a Great Non Acidic Coffee Alternative by Ayurvedic Roast at Rat Coffee Shop. MPN: ayurvedic-roast-11oz-unflavored-VENDOR. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. If you’re looking to kick the coffee or caffeine habit, or you’ve tried other coffee substitutes and coffee replacement drinks without success,
If you’re looking to kick the coffee or caffeine habit, or you’ve tried other coffee substitutes and coffee replacement drinks without success, it’s time to start your day with Ayurvedic Roast! Our gourmet USDA certified organic product is made of roasted barley, chicory, and rye mixed with three antioxidant and adaptogenic herbs that are commonly used in Ayurveda: ashwagandha, shatavari, and brahmi. The result is a healthy, delicious drink with a rich flavor that naturally emulates coffee and contains hints of chocolate. This is the best coffee substitute because of its numerous health benefits. It is caffeine-free and vegan and does not contain GMOs. It does not contain wheat and is low in gluten (9 parts per million) when brewed using a coffee maker with a standard filter. It is not acidic and is the only coffee alternatives we know of that includes all organic ingredients and Ayurvedic herbs. Let’s take a look at the three powerful herbs we use in our blend: Ashwagandha, sometimes referred to as the ginseng of India, has been used for thousands of years in the Indian Ayurvedic system of medicine. Over 200 studies have documented the herb’s ability to help improve thyroid function, reduce stress, anxiety and depression, increase stamina and endurance, reduce brain cell degeneration, stabilize blood sugar, lower cholesterol, and boost immunity. Shatavari, also known as Indian asparagus, has been shown to aid in the treatment of neurodegenerative disorders. It is an antioxidant that supports a strong immune system, combats indigestion, and can help to prevent or relieve a cough. Brahmi, also known as bacopa, has been shown to reduce stress, anxiety, and depression. It can also improve memory, focus, attention, and other cognitive functions. In part due to its ability to help regulate dopamine and serotonin, preliminary studies have indicated that it might also be helpful in treating a variety of mental conditions.
Features & Highlights
- CLOSEST TASTE TO COFFEE - Ayurvedic Roast is as close as you can get to a cup of real java. It has a deep, nutty taste and provides energy without the side effects of caffeine or damaging acid from coffee.
- ORGANIC - All the ingredients in Ayurvedic Roast are certified organic, minimizing your exposure to harmful chemicals and maximizing nutritional value. Organic means better for your body and more sustainable for the environment.
- HEALTH BENEFITS - This premium product does not contain caffeine, GMO ingredients, sugar, nuts, or dairy. Its special blend of Ayurvedic herbs sets it apart from other non caffeinated beverages, providing antioxidants, supporting immune function, and also helping to relieve stress and promote relaxation.
- BETTER SLEEP AND DIGESTION - Coffee has high acidity, which is linked to digestive problems, and its caffeine content can also cause difficulty sleeping. Since Ayurvedic Roast is non-acidic and contains no caffeine, it is gentler on your stomach and will not give you the jitters or keep you up at night.
- BREWABLE - Inside the bag, you'll find a fragrant course ground mixture that can be brewed in any way you would brew regular coffee. It is not an instant product, but you can prepare it in minutes using a coffee machine, percolator, French press, or by boiling it in a pot. The grounds become soft after brewing and are edible. For a low gluten drink, use a coffee maker with a standard filter. You can drink it hot or warm, or even get creative and try it cold to replicate an iced latte.
|Manufacturer:||Ayurvedic Roast Company|
|Publisher:||Ayurvedic Roast Company|
|Studio:||Ayurvedic Roast Company|
|Item Weight:||0.69 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.3 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.3 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Ayurvedic Roast, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Traditional Medicinals
mpn: 032917001979, ean: 0032917001979,
Organic Lemon EveryDay Detox is an herbal tea used to promote healthy liver function.* How Do I know it Works? The use of Organic Lemon EveryDay Detox for liver protection is based on the traditional European use of herbal teas made from burdock, sti...
By Burmeister Ginseng
mpn: 14113995, ean: 0682384849989,
A delicious American ginseng tea with a woodsy, earthy bittersweet flavor. Granules dissolve quickly in water hot or cold. 50 servings per container.Dissolves quickly in water hot or cold.. Bittersweet ginseng honey flavor. 50 Servings per container....
mpn: 525200-F08241, ean: 0070177515416,
Pure Camomile, renowned for its calming and soothing properties, has been carefully selected to bing you a premium herbal tea that can help ease your spirits. Relax with its pure golden flavor, take in the floral aromas, and sit back and enjoy.The Ke...
mpn: 2946, ean: 0089836029461,
Hibiscus, also known as rosemallow, is a flowering plant belonging to the same family as cocoa and cotton. The flowers are popular as an herbal tea, especially in Caribbean and Latin American countries. They are often combined with other herbs or fru...
By Art of Tea
An invigorating blend of turmeric, ginger and other fragrant spices, this tea draws from Ayurvedic principles to energize and awaken your mind and body--all without caffeine! This autumnal tisane brews to a beautiful copper hue and can be enjoyed yea...
By Healthy Dynamics Solutions
mpn: 14206274, ean: 0644650998753,
Our Cacao flavored Yerba Mate Tea is a REFRESHING iced drink in summer and a nice warmer and ENERGIZER in winter. Origin Yerba Mate tea is a natural source of energy and nutrition, rich in amino acids, vitamins, minerals. and antioxidants. Yerba Mate...
By Celebration Herbals
It all starts with the herbs. Celebration Herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated. These herbs are grown and harvested with the highest sta...
By The Republic of Tea
mpn: mp-41513, ean: 0742676415138,
The Republic of Tea's Organic Dandelion SuperHerb Tea Bags are the perfect detox tea.* The powder that comes out of the tea bags is the ground roasted root that has been used medicinally to cleanse the body.* Often recognized in pretty meadows around...
mpn: 554062-10089, ean: 0070177862299,
A comforting herbal tea expertly blended with chamomile, spearmint and the subtle flavor of lemongrass to deliver a soothing tea with a warm, inviting aroma and smooth, mellow taste. The Keurig single-cup brewing system uses a special packaging for c...
mpn: 089836010797, ean: 0089836010797,
After curing, the dried green tea leaves are spread out with successive layers of fresh jasmine flowers. The tea absorbs the exotic fragrance and yields it nicely in the cup, making this tea a sensual pleasure to drink. Fair Trade Certified Fair Trad...