Product Description & Reviews
The Brazil French Press coffee maker, designed in the early 80's, was our first coffee maker and quickly became a symbol of what Bodum stands for. Attractive and functional design at an affordable price. The Brazil has a durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass beaker and a plastic handle and base, which make the Brazil easy to use and easy to clean. The 3-part stainless steel plunger has a fine mesh filter, which allows for a premium extraction of your coffee�s aromatic oils and subtle flavors. A mesh filter allows this flavor to be delivered direct to your cup and not absorbed by a paper filter. Plus, no paper filter means no waste. The patented safety lid prevents the splashing of liquids while pressing. All parts are dishwasher safe. This 8-cup coffeemaker is (1.0 l, 34oz.) in size and is also available in 3-cup (0.35 l, 12 oz) size model.
Features & Highlights
- 8-cup, 34-ounce French Press serves 2-3 people; Coffee is measured in 4-ounce cups
- Carafe is made of durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass; BPA free plastic handle and base; Dishwasher-safe
- 3-part stainless steel mesh filter helps extract your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors
- Pressed coffee extracts the perfect amount of essentials oils and acids from the bean for maximum flavor
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
|Item Weight:||1.03 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.9 x 7.2 x 7.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.81 x 6.42 x 6.42 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.