Product Description & Reviews
The Bodum Eileen French Press Coffee Maker was developed to honor not only the great Irish designer Eileen Gray (1879-1976), but also all of the coffee connoisseurs who frequent the bistros and cafes of Paris - Gray's adopted city. It's specifically designed to withstand the exacting conditions of busy cafe and restaurant use. A solid, stainless steel frame protects the glass from knocks and bumps. The Bodum Eileen French Press Coffee Maker comes in three different sizes (0.35-Litre, 1/2-Litre and 1.0-Litre) and has all the wonderful advantages of a French Press system built into its modern style. It's made from borosilicate glass, stainless steel, chrome-plated steel and plastic and all parts are dishwasher safe, 8-Cup, 1.0-Litre.
Features & Highlights
- Quickly brews flavorful coffee in just 4-minute
- Solid, stainless steel frame provides added protection to interior glass carafe
- No paper filters required, meaning more flavorful coffee without creating any waste
- Built-in, 3-part, stainless steel mesh filter allows for optimal extraction of aromas and oils
- All parts are dishwasher safe
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.62 x 8.75 x 8.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.3 x 4.57 x 4.57 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.