Brazil Adrano Volcano Coffee, Green Unroasted Coffee Beans (10 LB)
Free Shipping Included! Brazil Adrano Volcano Coffee, Green Unroasted Coffee Beans (10 LB) by Heirloom Coffee LLC at Rat Coffee Shop. MPN: COMINHKG076078. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Volcano Coffee Company is one of Brazil's most unique producers, being located on the side of an ancient volcano and facing the sun perfectly for an
The care taken in processing these beans is world class and exemplary for the industry. These are some of the highest-quality dry process beans we have seen. The Adrano has several ideal roasting times but excels in dark roasts where it produces a compelling buttery aroma and smooth body while boasting a strong attack on the senses that can only come from a high-sugar, large, hard bean that has been fully ripened in processing.
Producer has devoted substantial acreage to certification as a Rainforest Preserve.
Features & Highlights
- Volcanic micro-climate of Pocos de Caldas is superb for coffee
- Winner of 2015 Golden Bean USA Bronze Medal! Single-origin mix of Yellow Catuai and Red Mundo Novo Arabicas
- Fully dry processed to develop a ripened taste profile from this unique growing region
- Direct trade, charitable producer, dedicated acreage to preserved rainforest.
- UTZ Certified Safe & Sustainable, Safe Trace Café
|Manufacturer:||Volcano Coffee Company|
|Brand:||Heirloom Coffee LLC|
|Publisher:||Volcano Coffee Company|
|Studio:||Volcano Coffee Company|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||10.11 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.1 x 5.3 x 5.3 inches|