Product Description & Reviews
Papua New Guinea cocoa beans offer a unique bright flavor often labeled as hints of lime and leather. An 80 oz bag is 160 servings. From across the globe, we bring you only the finest most exotic and rare delicious cocoa beans ground to perfection for your brewing pleasures. Experience what the world of cocoa beans has to offer. Most are small batch and may rotate through from available beans. So don't get too attached to any one flavor, but feel free to stock up as there is a long shelf life of over 2 years. 100% cocoa beans. Nothing added. Nothing removed. Fill your house with the rich chocolaty aroma of brewing cocoa. Get all the amazing benefits of this exquisit superfood. Add cream and suger if you don't like it straight. Don't settle for the bulk beans some competitors use.
Features & Highlights
- 80 oz makes 160 8 oz cups
- Light Roasts have a wonderful chocolaty aroma and plenty of lighter flavoring notes that get removed with a French roast
- Brews like coffee. Not instant coffee. French press, percolator, mesh filter on a coffee maker
- 100% cocoa bean. Nothing added. Nothing removed.
- Curb your appetite naturally.
|Item Weight:||5 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 10 x 10 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.