Product Description & Reviews
This coffee is smooth and delicious and the growers who produced the unique beans in this blend cared a lot for their crop and worked with us to produce the ideal tastes of their beans.COFFEE ORIGIN blended from single origin farms in Ethiopia and Guatemala, we use only the finest 100% Arabica coffee beans. We source the beans directly for the Guatemala. Each bean is selected based on more than 14 different variances, including size, taste and flavor, before it's even considered using it as our cold brew..
Features & Highlights
- COFFEE ORIGIN blended from single origin farms in Ethiopia and Guatemala, we use only the finest 100% Arabica coffee beans. We source the beans directly for the Guatemala. Each bean is selected based on more than 14 different variances, including size, taste and flavor, before it's even considered using it as our cold brew.
- ROASTING PROCESS each roast is crafted in small batches in an air roaster by our Master Roaster Moshe. He hand roasts each batch, keeping an eye to ensure a smooth finish and that the beans are never burnt.
- TASTE PROFILE milk chocolate notes, with a subtle sweetness and underlying notes of cherry.
- STORAGE sealed in a double layered bag for insulation with a one way degassing valve to retain the freshness of the coffee. The bag has a tin tie to allow for storage.
- BREWING SUGGESTIONS Each cold brewing device is unique so make sure to adjust to taste. 24oz FRENCH PRESS METHOD we suggest 4 ounces of coffee to 22 ounces of water. Brew for 18 hours in purified room temperature water. Plunge and pour cold brew over strainer and into separate container for your fresh and delicious cold brew. This will create a concentrate, so you may want to dilute it by either 1:1 or 1:2 cold brew to water.
|Manufacturer:||The Chosen Bean|
|Brand:||The Chosen Bean|
|Publisher:||The Chosen Bean|
|Studio:||The Chosen Bean|
|Package Weight:||5 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Chameleon Cold Brew
Bold on buzz and easy on the stomach, Chameleon Cold Brew coffee does right by you every time and every way, milky or straight, icy or hot. Organic & ...
By Christopher Bean Coffee
Colombian Cold Brew Or Hot Liquid Coffee Concentrate Bag In Box 30:1 Christopher Bean CoffeeTM Colombian Supremo reflects the most superb coffee Colom...