Product Description & Reviews
Coffee connoisseurs note that Colombian Medellin Supremo Coffee is bright enough to enjoy in the morning (e.g., with a Medium Roast) while also rich enough to serve in the evening (e.g., Dark Roast). Medellin Supremo coffee is comparable to Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee though with a higher level of acidity. Medellin Coffee is one of the principal Milds.\ The Colombian Medellin Supremo coffee is often described as "Sauve" or soft. It is delicately sweet in the cup, with a light, aromatic body. Only the top grades have a low-toned acidity which makes it a perfect all day coffee. Comments: This is probably the best-known Colombian coffee thanks to its particularly sweet taste. Its name derives from the bean size. Local connoisseurs call it "mild". It is easily digestible, with its light and delicate taste, its medium acidity, and slightly nutty taste. Use: Its mellow aroma makes it ideal for a mid-morning or mid-afternoon break.Will roast for an additional $1.50 per pound...contact merchant!
Features & Highlights
- Creamy milk chocolate, balanced citrus.
- One of the finest premium Columbian coffees.
- Medellin Supremo coffee is known to be full or medium in body with a rich, sweet taste and complex acidity.
- A very well-balanced coffee, Supremo is also known for its pleasant aroma.
- It is delicately sweet in the cup, with a light, aromatic body... now isn't that a pretty picture?
|Item Weight:||5 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Lavanta Coffee Roasters
mpn: 617529602006, ean: 0617529602006,