Product Description & Reviews
Espresso Tamping is an art that is often neglected in espresso preparation. The goal is to create a pellet of coffee through which the hot water from the espresso machine will penetrate evenly. Since the water from the espresso machine is under pressure, the espresso pellet must be hard and evenly tamped. The water only knows how to go from a region of high pressure to a region of low pressure. Therefore it is important to prevent paths of least resistance in the coffee pellet and force the water to evenly permeate and extract the coffee. This height is adjustable and it has a diameter of 58mm, suit different baskets, so we wish from our products, you can enjoy your coffee time
Features & Highlights
- Espresso Palm Tamper allows to tamp consistently with same level
- Coffee Level Tamper in Stainless Steel HIGH QUALITY
- It Provides a larger flat surface area for the barista to apply an even tamping pressure which helps with control and consistency
- Height is adjustable via its screw mechanism (no shims, grub screws or allen keys required) to suit different doses or baskets.
- precise scale in mm steps,diameter of base is 58 mm
|Item Weight:||2.65 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.33 x 4.25 x 4.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.71 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.33 x 4.25 x 4.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.