Product Description & Reviews
Award winning coffee Press - Espro's Press P5 French press was named the Best New Piece of Consumer Equipment (non-electrical) 2016 by Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA) Wish your French Press Coffee Maker was made of glass so you could watch your coffee brewing? Of course, you do! Enter the most elegantly designed, feature-rich Espro Coffee Press ever made--the Espro Glass P5. Brew the smoothest, grit-free, richest-tasting coffee you've ever made using the Espro Coffee Press P5's unique, double-filtration system. While the outer filter is 9x finer than a regular filter, the inner filter is even finer--12x finer, to be exact. This means your coffee or loose-leaf tea is always brewed perfectly, never tastes over-extracted and no grit, ever. Life is too short to drink anything less than excellent coffee and tea. HOW TO USE ESPRO PRESS PREHEAT press with a hot water rinse GRIND the coffee medium-coarse. For best taste, grind just prior to use MEASURE ground coffee into empty press: - Medium (Espro Press 18 oz) 24-36 g ~600 mL upper - Large (Espro Press 32 oz) 40-60 g ~1000 mL upper BOIL water. Cool a few minutes before pouring. Ideal temperature is 93-96 °C (200-205 °F). POUR water over grounds to selected fill-line. Stir if desired COVER and wait 4 minutes PRESS slowly (15-45 seconds to press down) POUR & ENJOY! So if you love a great cup, the ESPRO's Glass French Press will be your new best friend. Your ESPRO Press P5 uses our patented micro-filtration system to seal out grit so you always get a clean, rich cup of French Press Coffee and a perfect cup of tea. The design also stops the coffee-extraction and tea-steeping processes as soon as the coffee filter is pushed down. And ESPRO's German glass is designed to be 40% thicker than a traditional press, so it stays warmer and is more durable.
Features & Highlights
- ➤ 2016 BEST NEW PRODUCT WINNER: Espro Press P5 was named the Best New Piece of Consumer Equipment (non-electrical) 2016 by Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA) and WorldTeaExpo 2016 new Product Award winner.
- ➤ BUNDLE KIT INCLUDES EVERYTHING* YOU NEED TO MAKE THE PERFECT CUP OF COFFEE (*except the coffee): Espro Press P5 Glass French Press Coffee Maker (32 oz, makes about 4 mugs US or 8 EU cups) with Stainless Steel Cage, Coffee Filter (double-microfilters with twist-lock for easy separation), 25-unit starter-pack of paper-filters, 8.5" long handmade wooden stirring paddle.
- ➤ THICK & DURABLE GLASS: Beautifully crafted glass carafe made from German Schott-Duran glass that is 40 percent thicker than French Press carafe glass. Safety lock secures the carafe and prevents accidental breakage of the carafe during pouring or cleaning. Two handy gauges for precise measurement--one for tea and one for coffee. Keeps your coffee hotter longer.
- ➤ 3 FILTER CHOICES for PERFECT COFFEE or TEA: Choice between a mesh filter (french press coffee) or paper filter. Mesh filters provide French Press-style coffee and paper filters give you delicious pour-over or drip style coffee with reduced cholesterol levels (paper filters absorb coffee oils). Insulated lid keeps your coffee or tea warm and toasty until you're ready to savor it. Double-tea microfilter automatically sweeps tea leaves into an isolated chamber when done brewing.
- ➤ BAMBOO PADDLE MADE EXCLUSIVELY FOR COFFEE ENTHUSIASTS AND HOME BARISTAS: The Handcrafted Bamboo Coffee Paddle is soft enough to not scratch or crack your Espro Press, French Press, Hario Syphon, Chemex, Glass Carafe, Pour Over, Glass Coffee Maker, Copper Coffee Maker, Polished Stainless Steel Coffee Maker, Cold Brew Coffee Maker, and others.
|Item Weight:||2.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.7 x 10.5 x 10.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.52 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.3 x 4.7 x 4.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.