Product Description & Reviews
Ethical Bean Coffee Company Decaf Dark Roast comes in 12 ounce bag. It is USDA organic certified. A very undecaf decaf. Gobs of body, intriguing chocolate character. Dynamite as drip, scintillating as espresso. Made from the world’s best fair-trade certified organic beans. Artisan roasted in Vancouver, Canada, we test it and slurp it and stamp it with an "e" so that you’ll love it with the same passion that went in to creating it. Four concepts we don't take lightly at ethical bean. In fact, they serve as the pillars to absolutely everything we aim to do. And what we aim to do, simply put, is to make the best fair trade certified organic, environmentally happy coffee on the planet. Sure, it's got to be downright delicious, but if the process itself isn't just, well then, we just don't do it.
Features & Highlights
- 12 oz Whole Bean Decaf.
- Organic, Fairtrade, Kosher.
- Dark Roast. A very undecaf decaf. Gobs of body, intriguing chocolate character. Dynamite as drip, scintillating as espresso.
- Decaffeinated using the Mountain Water Process (MWP); chemical free, full flavoured.
- Scan the QR code on the back to trace the coffee from crop to cup.
- Artisan roasted in a carbon neutral facility in Vancouver, Canada.
- Pull tab to open bag and zip lock seal to preserve freshness.
|Manufacturer:||Ethical Bean Coffee|
|Brand:||Ethical Bean Coffee|
|Publisher:||Ethical Bean Coffee|
|Studio:||Ethical Bean Coffee|
|Item Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.7 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.1 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.