Product Description & Reviews
How to brew
1. Fold the paper filter along the seams and place inside the cone. Add coffee grounds (medium-fine grind) for your required servings and shake it lightly to level.
*10-12g is normally good for one serving (120ml), Using freshly ground coffee is recommended. (Adjust proportions for a stronger or weaker brew).
2. Take the boiling water off the flame, and wait for the water to settle. Pour hot water slowly to moisten the grounds from the center outward, while moving in a circular pattern. Wait for about 30 seconds.
3. Slowly start adding more water using the same speed and swirling motion as before, making sure the water does not come into direct contact with the paper filter. Brewing time should be within 3 minutes.
Features & Highlights
- Meant to 1 to 4 cups, one time use
- Total 1,000 Sheets Value Set
- Fits to Hario V60 Coffee Dripper
- Firmly extracts the flavor of beans
- Made in Japan
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.9 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.