Product Description & Reviews
Why choose Jiaogulan Leaf from Thailand? Answers here by the growers. 1st Place Award for the Best Tasting Tea in Thailand - Thailand produces 20 metrics tons of tea a day (also 100 different herbal infusions) and is famous for oolong and black teas. When the Ministry of Agriculture and the Department of Public Health hosted a symposium to spread awareness of these products, our herbal, organic Jiaogulan leaf won 1st Prize for the Best Tasting Tea. Immortalitea Trademark- Gynostemma Pentaphyllum, 5 Leaf variety. Local names: Herb of Immortality and Sweet Tea of the Vine. Health Properties - Adaptogen, Anti-oxidant and immunity support. More than 30 years of study in China, Japan, Thailand. Studies began in USA and Europe 15 years ago. 100% Organic - We grow organically using mulch fertilizers. All Natural - our tea has no additives, no caffeine, no additives, no colorings, no flavorings, no sugar, no chemicals, no herbicides, no pesticides and is 100% GMP free. Sweet Tasting - most Jiaogulan has a medicinal and bitter after-taste, yuck! Our tea is slightly bitter and slightly sweet; subtle yet hardy/healthy/green. The longer is sits, the sweeter it gets. Leaves sink to the bottom of the cup; there is no need for tea bags. Quality Leaf and NO Tea Bags - We only use the rolled leaves in our tea and no stems over 1mm. Tea bag products commonly use stems and lower grade fillers. Powdered tea leaf oxidizes quickly, reduces shelf life and deteriorates the effectiveness of a fresh, healthy product. Effectiveness - our product has been tested for its strength. 1 gram (enough to make 1 cup) has highest concentration of active ingredients available in sweeter varieties of Jiaogulan.
Features & Highlights
- ALL DAY ENERGY & FOCUS: Lift your vitality and concentration with slow release natural energy from Organic 5-Leaf Jiaogulan/Gynostemma Pentaphyllum. Natural stimulation without caffeine means no post-coffee/soda/tea crash.
- CALORIE BURNING BOOSTER: Support your weight loss goals with an all-natural way to increase your body's metabolism. CIRCULATORY SYSTEM SUPPORT: Scientifically proven heart regulator. MINI-INFO-BOOKLET: Includes 18 Jiaogulan Q & A's, Connoisseur Tips and Facts.
- IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT: Natures perfect answer to a fast pace life-style. You'll get all the help you need to stay in balance and healthy during cold/flu/allergy seasons & during times when you are on-the-go when relief is most important.
- NATURE'S MOST POWERFUL ADAPTOGEN: 82 Saponins, 4x more than Ginseng. Truly a wonder herb & long life vitality tonic. Our bitter-sweet Jiaogulan has 7.76% gypenosides (active ingredient). 1.1lb/500g/500 cups for less than 16 cents a cup.
- AWARD WINNING TASTE OF THAILAND: Our whole leaf Jiaogulan does not require a tea bag. Put the leaves in a cup and let them sink to the bottom. The longer it sits, the better it tastes. ISO 9002 GAP & GMP Certified. 12 to 18 month shelf-life.
|Manufacturer:||Aum Tea Company|
|Brand:||Aum Tea Company|
|Publisher:||Aum Tea Company|
|Studio:||Aum Tea Company|
|Package Weight:||1.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.2 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.