Product Description & Reviews
Cupping Notes Notes of mild cherry and caramel - roasted mediumGourmet coffee snobs will appreciate This Colombian Hula coffee beans. You will not be able to walk thru your kitchen without opening this coffee just to smell these freshly Medium roasted coffee beans which are 100% speciality grade arabica coffee. These are the same artisan roasted coffee beans that you will find in gourmet stores, espresso bars and cafés! These fresh roasted coffee beans will get you hooked on gourmet coffee. Great to drink your self or give as a coffee gifts to a friend or family member. Koffee Kult Colombian Hula Coffee is artisan small batch roasted coffee on one of our 15 or 60 kilo coffee roasters overseen by a roast master with 25 plus years of experience. Koffee Kult coffees are roasted with a profiling process so each batch is consistently the same. These beans are packaged as whole bean coffee to ensure optimal freshness in a coffee bag with a one way valve to enable the beans to degas while keeping air out. The selected speciality grade 100% arabica coffee meets SCAA specialty grade coffee standards. While these organically sourced fair trade coffee beans are ethically sourced from Huila Columbia, which produces some of the best coffee beans in the world. Your search for gourmet coffee beans is over. Brew some of your new dark whole bean coffee and see how it tastes. Order today, your order will be delivered to your doorstep for your delicious morning experience of the best coffee. These awesome coffee beans are best sellers are on coffee snobs favorites list. Ordering these beans is the easiest way to get your coffee beans direct from the roaster. There are many ways to enjoy these dark coffee beans such as drip, ice coffee, espresso beans, poor over (Hario v60) Chemex or Toddy cold brew coffee.
Features & Highlights
- GREAT AROMA while whole, while ground, and while brewing. You will want to get out of bed just for the smell of this gourmet coffee. Cupping Notes: chocolatey aroma, bold body, medium acidity, clean sugary finish
- 100% COLOMBIA HUILA speciality grade coffee in bulk. We use organically sourced, rich, smooth, full-bodied whole coffee beans. These exotic raw beans are from Hula's high mountain elevations for great tasting coffee. There are many types of coffee beans, these are the best coffee beans you can get. We use the best organically sourced beans specialty grade beans.
- ARTISAN ROASTED fresh to perfection preserving the natural chocolate and sweet favors of the coffee . on our small batch roasters, and roasted immediately prior to packaging. Every bag is consistently the same!
- FRESH, clean tasting, coffee that is bold flavor but smooth. Not bitter with medium acidity. Best choice of gourmet coffee.
- Easy to order Just push the yellow button to order your fresh coffee beans online. They will be delivered to your door for your morning coffee in a resealabe bag.
|Package Weight:||4.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.1 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By The Organic Coffee Co.
mpn: BCA07836, ean: 0751228572021,