Product Description & Reviews
A morning mainstay in the coffee brewer here at the beanplant, this blend has widespread appeal due to its all-around balance. A nice, soft sweetness is balanced with a mysterious delicate spice. A smooth, gentle acidity is balanced with a rich, full body. Flavors of caramel and chocolate are balanced with hints of pepper and tobacco. Not too light, not too dark, our roast is just enough to impart a smooth and gentle touch to the overall taste of the brew. It’s warm and inviting, with a long-lingering finish that welcomes you to return again for another cup. ** Larry puts his name on this one, so you know it has to be good.
Features & Highlights
- Five pound bag of whole bean coffee.
- Flavors of caramel and chocolate are balanced with hints of pepper and tobacco.
- USDA Organic; Fair Trade; Shade Grown for bird safety; Kosher
- Air vaccuum packaging to ensure freshness.
- Slow-roasted in our green-o-vated beanplant in Raleigh, NC.
|Item Weight:||2.71 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.4 x 7.6 x 7.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.