Product Description & Reviews
The replacement tamper base for our tamper - helps you perfectly compact coffee for forever! How easily does it happen that the tamper you are using to compress your coffee accidentally falls on the floor? Let's be honest: our glasses, portafilters or other barista accessories just suffer a bit every once in a while. One of the consequences of this can be damage to your tamper base. And that means that your tamping just won't be perfect anymore in the future. This is why we offer replacement tamper bases to quickly swap out the damaged base and bring your tamping back to perfect! They are affordable, made of stainless steel and come in 2 versions: standard and grooved. The latter one is even tighter-fitting than the standard, slightly bevelled tamper base and has suction-release grooves to ensure that no coffee is sucked up the side walls.
Features & Highlights
- Tight-fitting replacement tamper base made from stainless steel
- Fits with E61 58mm portafilter baskets to avoid rings of uncompressed coffee
- Offers the liberty of simply swapping out the tamper base of your coffee tamper
- 2 versions: standard with slightly bevelled edges and grooved with sharp edges and anti-suction grooves
- Made from FDA approved stainless steel and - therefore - of superior quality
|Item Weight:||0.57 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.28 x 0.67 x 0.67 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.