Product Description & Reviews
Ruta Maya's Organic Dark Roasted Coffee is a rich, distinctive and aromatic roast. Smooth flavor with hardly a trace of the bitterness often found in dark roasts. It is certified organic by the USDA and uses 100% Arabica beans shade grown and hand picked by a cooperative of Maya Indian farmers in the Highlands of Chiapas, Mexico. Exceptional richness is derived from ancient growing techniques combined with gentle roasting to extract the ultimate in coffee depth and flavor.Double Certified Organic by USDA and Texas Department of Agriculture.
Features & Highlights
- Double Certified Organic by USDA and Texas Department of Agriculture
- 100% Arabica Beans Shade Grown and Hand Picked by a Cooperative of Maya Indian Farmers in the Highlands of Chiapas, Mexico - the Land of the Modern Maya. The Hand Picked Green Coffee Beans are Then Imported to Austin, Texas Where They are Custom Roasted and Packed Daily
- Smooth Flavor with Hardly a Trace of the Bitterness Often Found in Dark Roasts
- Exceptional Richness is Derived from Ancient Growing Techniques Combined with Gentle Roasting to Extract the Ultimate in Coffee Depth and Flavor
- Ruta Maya Donates a Percentage of Profits to Support Cultural and Educational Programs for the Maya in Chiapas
|Item Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.1 x 4.1 x 4.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.