Product Description & Reviews
Founded in 1972, Stash Tea Company originally operated out of an old Portland Victorian style house, supplying loose herbal teas and bulk herbs to natural food stores. Starting in 1975, the company broadened its focus to include bagged teas and then began to sell a full line of traditional, specialty blend and herbal teas directly to fine restaurants and through a mail order catalog to consumers. Today, Stash Tea Company is one of the largest specialty tea companies in the United States. The company derives its name from an entertaining aspect of tea folklore. In earlier centuries, tea was a valuable commodity traditionally transported by clipper ship. The ship’s captain often was presented with some of the finest teas for his personal use. This supply was his “stash,” stowed carefully as his “private reserve.” Today, the term is still used to denote anything put away carefully because of its preciousness.
Features & Highlights
- One box of 1,000 tea bags
- Ingredients: cocoa shells, black tea, cinnamon, natural tiramisu flavor, natural coffee flavor, natural chocolate flavor, natural white chocolate flavor
- Steeping Instructions: 3-5 minutes at 190-209F
- Caffeine: Yes
- Delicious blend of black tea, cocoa shells, natural coffee, and chocolate flavors with a touch of cinnamon
- Add a splash of milk and a bit of sugar for a rich and creamy guilt-free treat
- Love at first sip
- Ready in just 3 to 5 minutes
- Blended in the USA with natural ingredients from around the world.
|Package Weight:||8.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.5 x 10.7 x 10.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.