Product Description & Reviews
Technical DataMain Material:Tungsten Carbide -WC -YG6Density:14.95g/cm3Surface Treatment:Blank or polishedShape:Sphere /cylinderColor:Metallic colorBall Diameters:3mm/5mmHardness:92.1 HRAAbrasion Resistance:Very goodCompatible Samples:Hard, abrasive samplesCompatible Grinding Jar:Tungsten carbide jars The shipment will be arranged in 1-3 working days( not including customized product), and takes about another 3-9 working days to reach you.Blank or high polished tungsten carbide ball mill grinding media balls, highly wear-resistant and resistant to acid and alkali..
Features & Highlights
- Blank or high polished tungsten carbide ball mill grinding media balls, highly wear-resistant and resistant to acid and alkali.
- High hardness, can meet the vast majority of metal powder crushing and refining.
- They are extensively applied to in the fields of Metallurgy, Ceramics, Electronics, Light Industry, Paint, Medicine, Geology, Chemical Engineering and so on.
- Acid and alkali resistant; heat resistant; very good wear resistant; anti-oxidation.
- Grinding balls of diameters from 3mm to 30mm available to meet all kinds of requirements of planetary ball mills. High hardness, can meet the vast majority of metal powder crushing and refining
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.