Product Description & Reviews
Zassenhaus began in 1867 as an export store supplying small steel goods and hand tools. Then in 1904, the foundation for the future success was laid with the introduction of pepper mills. Zassenhaus is the leading manufacturer of manual Coffee mills. 150 years of experience in grinding the Coffee bean just right resulted in the perfect mill. The conical burr grinder is made of high grade hardened carbon steel to provide years of service. The delicate aroma of every bean is preserved thanks to no heat build-up during the grinding process. Infinite adjustment guarantees a consistent and uniform grind from coarse to super fine. This bogota wooden mill is made of beech wood. Easily adjust the grind by turning the knurled adjustment knob located below the crank. Easy to use crank means no batteries or electricity are required to grind Coffee beans to perfection. Perfect size for traveling or work. Measures 8.7" x 4".
Features & Highlights
- Manual beech wood Coffee Mill makes fresh Coffee grinding of your own beans when you need them easy
- Features a conical burr grinder made from high grade hardened steel and ensures a precise and consistent grind every time
- The delicate aroma of every bean is preserved due to least possible heat build-up
- To use: slide open the bean hopper, pour beans into the top, grind beans by turning the Crank, twist top open for ground Coffee removal
- Adjusts from coarse to powder fine grind
|Item Weight:||1.55 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 7 x 7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.