Product Description & Reviews
Zassenhaus began in 1867 as an export store supplying small steel goods and hand tools. Then in 1904, the foundation for the future success was laid with the introduction of pepper mills. Zassenhaus is the leading manufacturer of manual Coffee mills. 150 years of experience in grinding the Coffee bean just right resulted in the perfect mill. The conical burr grinder is made of high grade hardened carbon steel to provide years of service. The delicate aroma of every bean is preserved thanks to no heat build-up during the grinding process. Infinite adjustment guarantees a consistent and uniform grind from coarse to super fine. This quito Coffee mill is made of stainless steel. It features a two-stage Triton steel grinding mechanism. Adjust the grind by turning the knob located on the bottom of the mill. Measures 8.7" x 2.4". wipe clean with soft cloth. Made in Czech Republic. 25-Year warranty on grinding mechanism.
Features & Highlights
- Manual stainless steel "quito" Coffee Mill makes fresh Coffee grinding of your own beans when you need them easy
- Features a conical burr grinder made from high grade stainless steel and ensures a precise and consistent grind every time
- The delicate aroma of every bean is preserved due to least possible heat build-up
- Features a two stage Triton steel grinding mechanism which grinds to perfection
- Adjusts from coarse to powder fine grind by turning the knob located on the bottom of the Mill
|Item Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.5 x 9.5 x 9.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.59 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.79 x 3.39 x 3.39 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.