Product Description & Reviews
Founded in Solingen Germany by Artur Schmitz in 1923, the story of Kuchenprofi is one of diligence, innovation and refinement. Early on, Kuchenprofi realized the need for affordable functional tools that make the kitchen more efficient and more enjoyable. The name of Kuchenprofi reflects strength, quality and functionality demanded by chefs around the world. Kuchenprofi made for professionals, now available to anyone passionate about cooking. Zassenhaus coffee mills make fresh coffee grinding of your own beans when you need them.
Features & Highlights
- Manual coffee mill in black stained beech wood
- Features a conical burr grinder made from high grade tool steel; offers least possible heat build-up
- Adjusts from coarse to powder fine grind; instructions included
- To use: slide back lid, pour beans and grind; easy to hold mill
- Grounds collect in front drawer for easy removal
|Item Weight:||1.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.5 x 7.8 x 7.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.27 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: RAN-ROCKY, mpn: ROCKY, ean: 0643749843370,